Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mac's Peachykeen


Mac's description: A very baby peach (Sheertone Shimmer)

This color stood out from all of the other blushes and since my skintone is more
tan than fair, the MUA said that Springsheen would be more of a highlighter to me.
I really like this color when I swatched it because I knew that it would be the perfect
to go look. I LOVE blush because it brings life into my face. I really can't go
without blush because something starts to look wrong if i'm not wearing it. Anyways,
it is a peachy pink with gold shimmer in it that make my face glow! I love it!

i'm wearing it in both pictures but the color is washed out. it's got more
peach in it in real life. it really is a pretty color, for darker skintones too
i believe.



I really hate layering my mascara but it makes them noticable.
I'm actually wearing Victoria's Secret Pink's tinted lip balm in
"happy".





2 comments:

Vanessa said...

ooh! that is such a gorgeous blush on you girl!

Make Song Up. said...

I love this blush on you.