Here i am. 40lbs later. Trust me, I have gained that much weight and it's not easy being pregnant! Any day now my little guy can come out and i'm so nervous/excited/anxious. Lately I have been super paranoid of any sort of pain I feel. I'm definitely experiencing ligament pain since my body isn't used to the stretching and growth.
This was me in the beginning of the pregnancy. I think i'm 7 weeks here. (hubs was in africa at the time but he's been home for a while now) i miss my stomach :(
I am really excited about my total body makeover after Keenan comes out. Oh yeah, I told my husband that I deserve a shopping spree after I lose weight, so forever 21 better be on the watch out!
I do have a few goals.. :)
1. Lose all the weight i've gained by December (if not anytime sooner)
2. Fit into my skinny jeans again, i have just been wearing shorts my whole pregnancy.
3. Get back to being a health nut!
4. Grow my hair out and keep it either jet black or it's normal color (dark brown).
5. Get rid of stretch marks on my love handles, that's where they chose to grow.
6. Hope that happyprofile.com gets a better ranking on alexa!