Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Favorites*

face:

foundation: revlon colorstay warm golden
powder: physician's formula talc-free formula creamy natural
blush: milani luminous, everyday minerals weekend getaway

eyeshadows:

mac carbon, shore leave, mulch
milani enchanted
wet n' wild sand castle palette

i like to press my pigments if i do get any. i hate it when it flies everywhere on my face.

liners:

wet n' wild mega liner
i used to use smodge pots or pot liners but then it's just too much time for me. liquid liners show up best on my eyes and pencils aren't as stron as a black as i would like them to be.

mascara:

i really don't have a favorite one, but if i had to write one down it'd be maybelline's last stylist for my thin asian lashes!

lips:

nyx! they're lip products are so wonderful! i love "love angel" in nyx lips and "french kiss" in their shine gloss.
i'm also loving E.L.F.'s luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips!

No comments: