Sunday, August 10, 2008


I'm new here and i'm navigating away from xanga. I used to use it when I was a teenager but then I think this has more to offer.

Anyways, I did this look using Revlon's Colorstay Quad in "Sultry Smoke". I really do like the quad, it's not hard to deal with and the eyeshadow doesn't fly everywhere on my face giving me racoon eyes. I applied the darkest color wet, that way it'd be more dramatic.

I'll eventually start posting up the rest of my makeup. I'm a drugstore makeup junkie but i'm slowly converting over to high end labels. I once bought this eyeshadow palette from POP beauty and I never touched it. It's still sitting inside my makeup drawer. BORING!

This is it for now, i'll post up some more stuff tomorrow. love ya!

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments: