My cousin once said to me that she believes the key to a woman's beauty are her eyebrows.
I used to never pluck/fill in my brows and man were they bushy and very fobby looking. But now I pluck them and clean them up whenever it gets messy because it can really give make a difference. When I don't clean up my brows, my eyes start to look tired and small, but I noticed that when I tweeze and shape them, they definitely bring life to my face.
1. naked brow, i just tweezed them and there's still some thin hairs around! i've been looking for a good home wax kit. we'll see.
2. i start by filling in the ends of my brows because usally that lets me test to see if my powder is too dark or not :P but filling in at the ends is usually a start for most girls too.
3. with my eyebrow brush outline my brows from the beginning and to where it meets up with the ends.
4. lastly, i fill in the rest and blend it in to make sure the lines don't look too harsh.
I use the Ardell powder. You can find this at walgreens or cvs, this one came in an kit with arch stencils. Usually I dip my eyebrow brush into the second and third color. i usually use the first color underneath my brows to neutralize it, that's why there's so much of it gone! :)
A few tips when tweezing:
1. Sanitize your tweezer. Oils from before can cause breakouts! (i've learned plenty of times)
2. After you are done tweezing, put toner onto a cotton ball to wipe up the mess and close up some pores :) Or simply cold water on a cotton ball if you don't want to use toner.
3. Let your brows rest and get the redness out before applying moisturizer or anything.