Saturday, August 8, 2009

MeMe award and other stuff

MeMe Blog Award (nominated by MissMercuryLady)

Rules of acceptance:

1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.

I nominate ~ (in no particular order)

..anyone reading this post!!

1. Artist= Creative, I like things different

2. Lover= I love love love my family and friends and get overprotective of them.

3. Peacemaker= I'm not one to start drama and I stay away from it. I also stay away from people who swear a lot, it scares me :(

4. Nerd= I'm always reading about new things and innovations, and i'm not the party type of person.

5. Neat= I like things clean and organized. Every morning when I wake up I automatically start cleaning. I don't think there's ever a day when I don't clean.

6. Comfort= (stole this from leona) I agree, if it's not comfortable, I probably will not wear it.

7. Bright= I always need a pop of color somewhere, even if it's as small as a jeweled ring. I hate being plain.

------------------------

Other stuff: blogger world has really started to take up a lot of my time esp. with a newborn. i will update once in a while and i've got a bunch of new followers. crazzyyy i'm always like "wow they want to follow my blog?" lol cool. but yeah welcome and thanks! i still read everyone's posts, it's just getting a bit crowded in my life. love you all, oh yeah and blogging has made me spend so much money too! LOL can't help it.

3 comments:

xoladiihoneyxo said...

lol. blogging makes you spends money? hahaha. hmmmz... for some reason, when I look at you, I think of a party girl.... not after you have your baby though. iunoz, just me. DON'T KILL ME!!! lol. Your blog is very interesting, that's why you have followers! lol. Did you changed the background layout!? =O I just noticed it. I hope your little man isn't giving you so much troubles!

Marie. said...

I totally agree with #4 and #5. I can roll out of bed and do my laundry first thing in the morning. I'd rather just get it over with then end up having to do it mid-day when I know I'll be lazy. My room is constantly being cleaned, even though it still looks like a mess. One step at a time! lol.

M.'s Ramblings said...

I understand about your time constraints - keepin' house, being a wife and mommy, it's a lot of work.

When I first started blogging, I didn't think I bought enough stuff to really write reviews on, or to take pics of any "hauls," but I've found other facets in my life that I just blabber about. Because I'm not working right now, I don't blog about new clothes, or new makeup that much....and it's fine.

Your blog will still be interesting if u just write about something new going with Keenan, or what u and the hubby did this weekend.