Friday, August 28, 2009

Wet n' Wild CRAZE Nail Polish!

These are definitely..a hit! For $1.99 at most places, these are a great deal and the packaging is super cute!
I bought Noctural (which i do not have a picture of because i removed my nail polish already) and it is a dark blue that almost looks a bit dark purple in different lights. It is soo pigmented! I am not kidding, I only used one coat and it was enough (for me at least). I was amazed at the consistency of it and it doesn't take forever to dry.
They don't have a lot of colors to choose from, but enough to make you want to choose at least one of them. I don't have much time to paint my nails anymore, but i'd probably buy another one of these if I wanted to paint my nails again, straying away from hot pinks like I usually choose.
Again, definitely check these out when you can. I know WnW has other new products out too but I really should stop with the makeup as I have enough but who can resist once you've become a makeup junkie?

4 comments:

xoladiihoneyxo said...

wow. great price for good nail polish =]

Denysia said...

I need to try these out! :)

Marie. said...

Those look so pretty!! I'm gonna have to check these out!

InnovativeEssence said...

oOooO... those look so gorgeous.. gotta try some & add on to my collection... I've been so into doing nails lately.....