Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kot Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Jeffree Review


The claim: This long-wear lipstick from Kat Von D stains your luscious lips with striking color, from flashy brights to smoldering neutrals. The liquid formula goes on wet for smooth, precise application and then dries to a matte, velvety finish. Once applied, there's no need to worry about smudging or migrating.

You can find it:here


Excuse the breakouts, i've been going through a lot lately but i've been trying to cheer up and keep pressing forward. ;)



So moving onto the review!

Pros:  Great color

Cons:  staying power is not so great.  after eating a sandwich, I could see a nice part of this completely gone on the inner parts of my lips.  reapplying can get cakey if you don't remove it all first then reapply (sucks).  the tube is very small, when you first apply the lipstick it is very liquidy, then dries to a matte finish.  if you aren't careful with how you apply it, it can end up looking uneven and clownlike :( 

would I buy this again?  nope.  comparing this to stila's liquid lipcolor, this definitely takes a beating.


keenan and i in the morning, he knows what mama's up to, busy taking pictures for the blog ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I've been looking all over for a Kat Von D versus Stila liquid lipstick comparison! Thanks for doing this... now I can just go get the Stila lipstick and forget Kat Von D! :)

Unknown said...

I just bought this and I actually love it :D. I have it featured on a post on my blog. It is a tad drying though, but I love lipsticks that aren't glossy and wet :)

Unknown said...

:) hopefully you enjoyed it!