Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easy Affordable Way to Clean Your Makeup Brushes!



I've been washing my brushes this way for a month now and I LOVE IT!
 
Glycerin soap has been around for a now while.  This glycerin bar smells good, but the best part about it is that it gets every dirty spot of foundation off of my brush.  Even the toughest foundation to remove!  (Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place)  It leaves no trace.  I don't have to spend a long time washing it because it gets the makeup off quickly and it doesn't product much suds.  Because it doesn't produce a lot of suds, rinsing is a breeze making time go by much faster. 

I've tried the oil and dish soap, but sometimes I found my brushes to still have oil on it if I didn't clean it good enough with dish soap afterwards..or dish soap would just have too much suds that I would spend a long time rinsing out the suds. 
 
Hope this helps you guys!  I really do enjoy washing my brushes this way. 

No comments: