Friday, May 1, 2015

Color Lens for Astigmatism!! EOS 3 Tone Stella Green (Toric) Lens (Pics and Review)

 Description from website:

EOS Toric Circle Lens is now available at PinkyParadise! For customer with astigmatism, you can now enjoy wearing our beautiful and soft toric circle lens for a more comfortable and natural big eye effect! No more blurriness and fuzziness!

Lens Info

Brand / EOS
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.0mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
POWER : S 0.00 ~ -5.00(0.25 Steps), -5.00~-12.00(-0.50 Steps)
C: -0.00 ~ -3.25(-0.25 Steps)
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Macaron Lens Case
 

Review time!

I purchased these with my own money**

PROS: lenses are comfortable 4/5
color is opaque
price is decent considering this is supposed to be a yearly disposable
made for astigmatism!

CONS: Wait time :( I waited approximately 2 months for these to be made directly from the factory but it was well worth it.
No enlargement effect (but I don't care for it, I know some do)
 
I have been wearing these for a good 4 weeks and these are comfortable.  With my astigmatism I cannot find any colored lenses.  I am -6.00 with axis 160 in one eye and the other axis 20.  The lenses on the American market only go up to -4.00 as far as I have searched.  I don't always desire a change in my eye color but I do like to switch it up sometimes like I do with my eyeshadow.
 
The clarity in these are good.  I would rate it a 4/5.  My normal prescribed clear lenses are by Air Optix and even those get blurry or start to move around on my by the evening, so to have clarity and comfort last a while this was well worth the 2 month wait.  I plan on ordering different colors. 
 
You can click here to find these lenses.  Pinkyparadise has never failed me and has excellent customer service.  I have never once had a rude email sent back to me and their communication is great. 
 
 

No comments: