Saturday, September 6, 2008

Everyday Minerals Haul

This haul isn't huge but it made me smile. I got 10% off and since I spent over
$31, I got a free pack of blotting papers and a full size "Casual Friday" eyeshadow.
Thanks EDM!
Me being a huge doofus, I forgot that I wear buttered tan, not winged butter. So
here we have 3 jars of winged butter and on medium beige neutral which is the
darker one. What I did... I mixed my winged butter with my silk naturals buttery
gold foundation and it came out better. Darker to suit my skin, but not too light.
My favorite blush from EDM is weekend getaway. It's like a peachy pink brown
but on my skin it shows up like a natural flush. I love it! My all time fave.
Casual Friday is very very pretty. It's a matte lilac/purpleish color.
Weekend getaway..it looks light light in the picture but it shows up darker
on my cheeks. It's a healthy flush of pink!
Back to school reminds me of weekend getaway except it has shimmer
in it and it has a little more hint of red in there.

The beautiful long handled kabuki. Anyone who orders from EDM
knows that their brushes are shoft and beautiful! Well worth the price, seriously.


I look darker in this picture, most likely because of my camera but IDC it's okay.

Face: EDM winged butter/silk naturals buttery gold
Physicians formula pressed powder talc-free
Monistat chafing powder gel ;)
Cheeks: Weekend getaway
highlight: tenderdusk by Mac
Lips: Covergirl lipslicks in clear
topped it off with Back to School on top for color

Eyes:
highlight: mac shore leave
inner lid-yellow bronze from wet n' wild palette
outerlid-casual friday
nyc eyeliner in black
bottom liner - rimmel kohl in black
inner v shimmer from wet n' wild palette

2 comments:

mitsfit said...

Leslie! I Love your blog!!! didn't know you had one! I will be visiting frequently! :D

~Mitsou

ashnickers said...

I read in one of your blogs that you have sensitive skin. I was just curious if you still like Everyday Minerals. I get an irritaion from Bare Minerals because it has Bismuth Oxychloride in it. Wondered if EM had Bismuth Oxychloride in it too. Thanks!