Sunday, March 1, 2009

Olay In-Shower Body Lotion Review

What they say: Infuse your skin with nourishing moisture at the ideal moment for moisturizing skin.
Replace your ordinary lotion with a revolutionary rinse-off body lotion! Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion works with the warmth and humidity of your shower to reveal soft, smooth skin after just one use. Daily use will improve hydration of dry skin in five days!
After cleansing with your usual body wash or bar soap, and while still in the shower, smooth onto wet skin, then rinse. Step out of the shower and experience softer, smoother skin.
Price Paid: $5.79 from Wal-Mart
My Experience: At first I was scared because of reading the reviews on makeupalley but I decided to try it anyways. This literally only took me one minute so squeeze outta the bottle and rub it all over my body, then rinse off. I was a little generous with my squeezing but it's a big bottle. Anyways, I didn't feel any moisturization until after I toweled myself off. After my skin completely dried I felt my skin...nice and smooth as if I put lotion on my body already! yay..(i can't stop touching my legs)
Good for: people who are on the go and don't have too much time
people who don't like putting lotion on
winter skin! this stuff soaks right in :)
PROS: no more need for body lotion
no more waiting for body lotion to dry...haha
very moisturizing
good price for the amount of product given
CONS: the smell can be too perfumy for some
They have this in the Quench version and anti-aging. I couldn't find the anti-aging one but I think target or walgreens might carry it. Give it a try! :)

No comments: