Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boho/Tribal Look

I've had this stuff for a while now but I finally decided to put everything together. I love Nicole Richie and Mary Kate/Ashley's style. I also used to watch The Hills often but I lost track of them for a while now. Most of my stuff is from Forever 21/Wet Seal/Charlotte Russe. I am almost 24 weeks pregnant! I cannot wait to see my little baby Keenan.
Face: revlon colorstsay liquid foundation for oily/combo skin
physicians formula tacl free powder in light bronzer (to set the foundation)
mac's blush in harmony to contour
clinique's blush in precious posy
everyday minerals concealer in albott's perk me up
Eyes: mac's paint pot in perky (used as primer)
urban decay's eyeshadow in Mayhem on lower lid
urban decay in Roach on outer crease
urban decay in Scandal on inside part of upper lid
mac's shore leave eyeshadow on inner corners
revlon colorstay pencil in black on lower line
wet n' wild liquid liner on top lid
eBay falsies!
maybelline last stylist for mascara
Contact lens: freshlook colors in violet
Lips: nivea moisturier with SPF 4
revlon MATTE in pink pout



I ordered a pack of 10 of these eyelashes off of eBay for $5. They arrived in about 10 days which i not bad since I got free shipping! :) I love them because I don't have to apply mascara to make the lashes look darker and the lashes themselves don't look overly dramatic.


1 comment:

DIYchong said...

How cute! I love the color payoff of UD eyeshadows!...