Thursday, April 23, 2009

Revlon's Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten


My 5 Minute makeup routine..literally.
Face: EDM intensive..a mixture of medium tan and winged butter
Milani's Luminous Blush
Revlon's mineral finishing powder in Brighten
Eyes: urban decay's gridlock
femme couture's cake eyeliner for shading and liner
rimmel's kojal liner in white
ardell's "wispies" eyelashes
mac's ploof! for highlight under brows
mascara: full-n-soft by maybelline
Lips: nivea's a kiss of moisture

$13.99 @ Walgreen's as of now. They are having a BOGOF so get your hands on one of these if you don't have a highlighter yet. It also comes in sunkissed and suntan matte.


It is not overly sparkly and it blends into your skin very well giving you a GLOW. It does NOT make me look shiny, but rather glowy. I apply this on my forehead, cheeks, and nose.
It is also talc-free so it has not been irritating my skin. I am loving this as so far.
I tried the Mineral Mousse foundation by Revlon that recently just came out and I did not like it. I am a liquid/mineral girl. They need more varieties of colors also. The staying power was awesome, I just wasn't digging it.


1 comment:

Make Song Up. said...

$45 for a brush IS crazy! That's why I bought the set so I can get the other brushes too=D

Wow, I went on that site and their brushes look just like Mac brushes! Hopefully the quality is just as good! If you do order any let me know!