Saturday, May 16, 2009

Internet Outage! and ..coloresse hair products



I'm sorry if I responded twice to your previous comments ladies! Our internet went out because of shitty wiring and now we have a temporary line running through our backdoor! UGH! So lately i've just been at Panera Bread using their free wi-fi there and checking up on your blogs =)


I swear I go into sally's like once or twice a month. I get 15% off plus the sally card since I spend a minimum amount there each month..lol. The shampoo and conditioner were a BOGO for $10 and so were the Beyond Belief products. I bought the pore minimizing scrub and the witch hazel (again). The witch hazel is amazing if you are suffering with acne! I'm not lying. It's moisturizing and doesn't not leave my skin tightened and dry. I'll do a review later on the pore scrub.


The shampoo is BLUE! I'll have to do a full review in 2 weeks or so. So far so good. Coloresse products are supposed to be sulfate free.


7 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

That bun looks really yummy.

Chomfifi said...

blue shampoo? thats cool!

Audrie said...

so lucky you live near a Sally's!! I have never been to one...:(

Emeria said...

lol thanks!..haha i looove music especially upbeat stuff and variety..how's pregnant life?..you're sucha glowy/pretty soon to be mommy!! :]

noone said...

can't wait to hear your review, and blue shampoo! Neat :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, great buys! I wish there was a Sally's near me :(

May said...

nice hauls and great buy! i have never been to Sally.