I've always believed that you can't love anyone until you can really learn to love yourself. The qualities about me that I love are:
1. I am nice. I approach things in a peaceful way and avoid drama. I do not like to be loud or rude, and I most of the time keep my mouth shut even if I have dirty things to say.
2. I can be friends with just about anyone.
3. I love that when I love someone, I will do almost anything for them..aka the hubs.
4. I always make sure to keep in mind my main goal/target.
5. I respect everyone even if I do not like them.
acne scars (until there is a cream that actually works!), uneven skin tone, huge craters in my pores (well one here and there), my small upper lip that will never be plump, my eyelids that can't decide whether they want to be monolids or double lids, all the beauty marks on my face ( i have probably over 6 of them), my saggy boobs (it happens from breastfeeding!), my thick thighs that i can never seem to be rid of, the stretch marks on my belly from having keenan, and discolorations on certain areas of my body.
I've learned to live with them and there are things that can cover them up, or fix it for a bit, but most of the time they will always be there. The best part about it is that when my husband saw all of it, he still thought I was beautiful. Without the crazy makeup or hair, the best friend and wife he saw in me shined through it all. He's made me learn how to feel beautiful without any of it.