Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Can Feel The Pressure

I've been going through a lot lately, dealing with MYSELF mostly.  I've come to realize that I put a lot of pressure on myself even if I do stay at home with my son all day.  I like being productive because it makes me feel as if i'm getting things done and moving on with life.  I can't stand being lazy. 

Lately i've been feeling pressure to do more with life.  My son is my motivation to get things done because I want to be able to provide a better future for him, even if that means me working solely just to pay for him to go to a better school.  I pressure myself a lot from how I look and what i've cooked that day.  If it's a fail then I feel like a slob all day. 

I'm not saying i'm going to let loose but that i'm going to try to take it one day at a time and not worry so much. 

No comments: