Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vichy Dermablend Foundation Review ♥

I'm sure most of you who have heard of this foundation, heard it from Lisa Eldridge's video with concealing acne.  I'm going to give an honest review because I know there are raves about this, i'm not saying this was a bad product but i'm just sayin...

I got this in 25 Nude and i'm normally NC25 - NC30 in MAC.  The color is a better match because i'm sure the other colors would have been too dark or too light.

PROS
♥ i didn't break out from this
♥ good coverage
♥ easy to blend

CONS
♥ not long wearing as stated, even if set with powder.  i found that it disappeared in few places as the day went on.  i wouldn't use this as a concealer because it would probably fade throughout the day revealing your blemishes.  i've tried mixing this in with other foundations to give a more full coverage but found that it still rubbed off and the other foundation would still be there (if that makes any sense)

Overall:  I wouldn't repurchase this again because lack of staying power.  This is important for me because i'd like to rely on something to cover a spot/scars all day until I take it off. 

No comments: