Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm sure most of you who have heard of this foundation, heard it from Lisa Eldridge's video with concealing acne.  I'm going to give an honest review because I know there are raves about this, i'm not saying this was a bad product but i'm just sayin...

I got this in 25 Nude and i'm normally NC25 - NC30 in MAC.  The color is a better match because i'm sure the other colors would have been too dark or too light.

PROS
♥ i didn't break out from this
♥ good coverage
♥ easy to blend

CONS
♥ not long wearing as stated, even if set with powder.  i found that it disappeared in few places as the day went on.  i wouldn't use this as a concealer because it would probably fade throughout the day revealing your blemishes.  i've tried mixing this in with other foundations to give a more full coverage but found that it still rubbed off and the other foundation would still be there (if that makes any sense)

Overall:  I wouldn't repurchase this again because lack of staying power.  This is important for me because i'd like to rely on something to cover a spot/scars all day until I take it off. 

0 comments: