Sunday, January 12, 2014

Holiday Glam Makeover Before and After ♥

 
My beautiful friend Ji asked if I could do her makeup for a Christmas party and she also let me take before and after pictures.  I imagined a very glamorous look and we both came to an agreement of smoky eyes and red lips.  The picture above is not a forgiving picture of her without makeup, she is honestly beautiful without it.  I had 2 hours to crunch in to do her makeup and hair so we had to get to it. 

The pictures don't do any justice though, she was truly glamorous in person!!
 
 


Products used:

-Estee Lauder Double Wear in 3W1
-NYX set it don't fret it setting powder
-Buxom blush in Seductive
-Naked 3 palette on eyes (blackheart, factory, nooner, strange)
-Kate for Rimmel Matte lipstick in #107
-lashes from Tmart
Hope you all enjoy this!


No comments: