Thursday, February 6, 2014

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in Fiery Coral + Valentines Look

Firstly, I have no idea why this lip color photographs more pink.  It is definitely coral in person.  I've tried both my iPhone and DSLR, and it still comes out this way.  Definitely, see this in person before ordering it online or anything.  I feel the same way about the violet one i'll do a review soon. 
* FOTD *
ELF $1 eyelid primer

inner crease - NYX loose pearl powder in light gold
outer and blending color - coastal scents smokey palette (purple + pink section)
browbone - Sephora Sweet Boudoir
liner - NYX liquid liner (skinny brush)
inner highlight - white shimmer one from the NudeTude palette

foundation - ELDW 3W1
setting powder - Maybelline Dream wonder in Classic Ivory
bronzer - Jane (matte one)
cheeks - buxom seductive + Illamasqua Katie for highlight

brows - ELF's $3 brow kit

lips - Milani Fiery Coral
 
I know these are getting hypes, but I'm so-so about these.  I feel it is pigmented, but will definitely feather so be sure to use a lip liner/primer.  The color itself might come off clownish on some, I feel this would be a beautiful color on darker gals ;)
 
PROS: different color from usual drugstores
affordable ($6 at walgreens)
pigmented
pleasant scent
smooth/not sticky

CONS: i'm not a fan of the applicator (doe foot)
feathers, definitely

 

Those are rooster feathers in my hair btw!  I'll do a post soon and where you can find them :) 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so beautiful!! i love your makeup look!!

www.yoannita90.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks darling!!