Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Draw Your Brows On Easy! Fast and Clean

 
I got this idea from one of Pixiwoo's videos.  She used masking tape to draw on brows for Malificent and her lines were really clean..then a light bulb went off in my head and I was like, "I have to try that!!"

At first it takes some practice getting the tape onto the angle you want it and making sure the other side is even, but once you know what look you're going for it becomes a breeze.  Laugh all you want but my eyebrows grow out FUNKY so this helps me out so much.

I use ELF's gel eyeliner in dark brown for fill in my brows.  I do my brows after I left my moisturizer sink into my skin, then the rest of my makeup afterwards.  The tape adheres better to my skin and the gel stays on all day, no fading or smudging.  I also use my Motive's Sculpt Contour Palette to clean up my brows.


FOTD!
 
Face: ELDW 3W1
Maybelline Dream Wonder in Classic Beige
Motives Sculpt Palette in Fire
Nars Gaiety Blush

Lips: Maybelline Fuschia Flash

Eyes: TheBalm NudeTude Palette
Neon Green from the LA Colors Haute Palette
ELF gel liner in dark brown for my brows



 
 

1 comment:

Minx said...

Nice Idea!
-Minx
2minxinx.com