Friday, February 20, 2015

Curls on a Budget: Remington Diamond Shine 1" Flat Iron

You can find this flat iron at Target for only $20!  I have tried a number of flat irons and honestly I really did not feel like shelling out $100 for another one.  

You can find more details HERE but I will go through with my pros and con's.

http://m.target.com/p/remington-new-diamond-shine-1-ceramic-flat-iron/-/A-14802340

OK so my hair I'd curled in both pictures and I used the Diamond shine flat iron to do it. It was simple and my curls lasted all day. 

Pros: floating plates so no hair snags 
Very lightweight 
Digital so it shuts off in case you forget lol
Heats up quickly
Doesn't smell burnt when you turn it on
Has a latch lock to keep it closed for travel 

Cons: none as of now, I have no idea how long this will last me but I hope it'll stick around because I love it!! 

No comments: