Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tmart Eyelashes Review: Best deal on internet!


Click HERE for the link to where I purchased these from.
None of these items were sent to me, this is an honest review of my purchase from http://www.tmart.com/
 

The lashes are light, they look heavy (I thought they'd be heavy) but they aren't.  They are definitely a glam look and flutter well if you curl them.  I am sure I will repurchase these!! I love how dolly they make me look.


I made the discovery of Tmart back in 2012.  They have fast free shipping and great customer service.  I have never had any issues with their products and the lashes always come in brand new condition. 

Tmart has the best deals on the internet for eyelashes that I can trust.  I have ordered from a few different sites like eBay but they took too long to get to me and if I wanted it faster I would have to pay more.  I don't have to worry about that with Tmart. 
 
Tmart also has a variety of different beauty products and tech gears. 

 

No comments: