Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: Nivea In-shower Body Lotion for normal to dry skin 💜



Let me start off by saying I LOVE THIS!!!  This works better than regular lotion IMO. My legs are ASHY.  ASHY as in it looks like I was kicking around flour :( and this is everyday, not just in the winter. When I use regular body lotion my legs still start to look ashy in the morning. When I used the in-shower lotion my legs did not look ashy still looked hydrated. 

Its the formulation that I like of this. I don't feel that it is too greasy but I do feel moisturized after using it. 

Important notes: if you have not used in-shower lotions before, you are supposed to apply this like lotion after cleansing your body, then rinse off.  Your tub will get build up but I find this saves time so I don't mind cleaning my tub when I have to. I usually clean it once a week anyways. 

I got this BOGO 1/2 off at Walgreen's so pretty much 2 for $12. I have seen bugger bottles at Walmart and it is most likely cheaper there. 

This is worth the try if you are a multitasker have dry skin. 

No comments: