Thursday, September 18, 2008

Product Reviews

If you have not tried this, you seriously should! I paid $2.49 for this at Walgreens today (i believe it was on sale). I really did not expect much from this because I never like having high hopes for any kind of product. Anyways, the first thing I noticed was the smell of the yummy coconut. Then once I applied this on my lips, I could feel the burst of moisture coming from this little tube onto my lips!

I HIGHLY recommend this moisturizer for anyone who has oily/combo skin. Thanks for Vanessa from nessasarymakeup for posting up a review on this. The thing I love most about this is that it does not make me shiny. A LOT of moisturizers make me shiny. The other one that did not make me shiny was the Neutrogena oil-free for combo skin but it broke me out :( This does has a light fragrance smell of grapefruit that is pleasant and it makes my skin soft! It doesn't make me feel like i'm wearing a grease mask on my face too. I feel so natural and beautiful with this on. Plus I got a free travel size with the big jar for $15 at Walgreens.

If you are on a budget and you want a little color on your skin since fall is coming around, Wet N' Wild's bronzzer is awesome! I don't have to use a lot of this product to make me look like a got a little sun on my skin. $3 worth my time ;)

No comments: