Monday, April 6, 2009

Ardell Dark Eyelash Glue

Ardell's Eyelash glue in Dark.



I got this for $2.99 at Sally's.




You probably won't be able to find the "dark" versions in drugstores but I don't know. I love it though, sometimes I hate it when my clear one ends up looking a little pasty on my fake lashes giving everything away. Plus it makes it easier so i don't have to apply liner on top of the glue.






My main squeeze.
In a lot of ways my Walley reminds me of Edward. Then again our whole situation was complicated as Bella and Edward's. I'm blogging about twilight here (lol). In comparision though, I can only say that I can relate because I wouldn't want to be in a world without Walley. My favorite part as I mentioned before is when they spend the nights together, just him watching her as she sleeps. Those are the parts of my days that I look forward to, just being able to sleep in his arms and wake up in the morning to find him.
Come November will be our 3 years together being married. I believe the saying, "love gets better in time." ..because it does.

2 comments:

Make Song Up. said...

Love this look on you. What's the white liner you used? I've been looking up reviews for a good white pencil.

Vanessa said...

awwww I love that pic of you 2! Super cute and I love the dark glue too, I think I wanna try the DUO adhesive next...