Thursday, April 16, 2009

Femme Couture Haul + Sunset Eyes

At Sally's these are buy 2 get 1 free til the end of this month! :)
l2r: brow wax, cake liner, undereye concealer

This is how the brow wax looks like. I LOVE this product. I find it gives my brows a more polished/natural look since I do just fill them in.


This is the cake liner, it's actually black and grey but the flash wiped it out. It is very pigmented and all I really do is use a sponge tip applicator to liner the top part of my eyes, then take a liner brush to line my lower lash line. I find this more pigmented and darker than mac carbon, since this formula is different. The grey is pigmented also and is super great for smokey looks!


I used: elf's gold custom eyeshadow color, nyx flamingo, ploof from mac as a highlighter, and the dark black is the cake liner from femee couture. you can see my brows are more in place except for on the right because i wasn't being detailed with this look.



I've been breaking out for some reason, i'm going to stop using my face shop primer to see if that's the reason being.



2 comments:

MakeupJunkee said...

love this look on you..your so pretty..

Tiff said...

What a gorgeous look! Your e/s is perfection :).