Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jordana's Twist and Shine Balm Stain Review + Swatches!


Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Sweet Pink
Here's what Jordana says on their website about the balm stain:
• Moisturizing Balm Infused with a Light-Weight Stain
• Applies with a Glossy Finish then Transforms into the Perfect Flush of Color
• Long-Lasting
• Retractable, No Sharpening Required
• Paraben-Free
• Made in USA
 
I dropped by my local Walgreen's and found this for $2.99.  I've heard some news about this on Noveau's blog and thought i'd give it a try since the price was very friendly and I love Jordana.

What it look like on my arm..freshly applied.
 

On my lips (my skin is a little dry right now sorry!) I didn't have to apply a lot to get the color to show up on my lips (a plus!)
 

After I blotted off the balm, there is a stain!  I wiped and wiped and it didn't budge. 

PROS:
True to color
moisturizing
leaves a stain (as claimed)
cheap!

CONS:
MORE COLORS! I would love to see a wide color range in these.

Overall this really does beat Revlon's or any other balm stains I've tried.  I truly am loving this because my lips still feel moisturized.  Another thing to note is that there is a sweet smell to this, and it's not bothering to me at all. 

SO, if you can.. grab these if you love balm stains!

1 comment:

prettylittledeeds said...

Looooove it! I want to give it a try;]