Thursday, March 6, 2014

Motive Maven's Sculpt Series Contour Fire Palette review


Description taken from website:
Primary Benefits of Motives Mavens Sculpt Series:
  • Chosen by six Motives Mavens as essential shades for sculpting the face
  • Four shades of crème foundation in warm and cool tones for enhancing your natural features
  • Perfectly sized for on-the-go application



This was my first time trying it out and this is I guess my first impression. 

All of these shades are very creamy and pigmented.  The most pigmented one is the furthest one to the right.  The consistency reminds me of Bobbi Brown's corrector concealer, creamy and pigmented. 

I'll update you guys and let you know what I think of this. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you feel like they settle or crease or are they flawless???